ELCT North Eastern Diocese
Askofu wa KKKT-Dayosisi ya Mashariki na Pwani Mch Dkt. Alex Malasusa amewakumbusha waimbaji kuwa uimbaji unamchango mkukwa katika kumuita mtu kwa mungu na uimbaji umetumika kama chombo cha uinjilisti hivyo kukuwa kwa injili katika KKKT-Dayosisi ya Kaskazini Mashariki na sehemu nyingine upo mchango mkubwa wa waimbaji.
- Hits: 692
Ikiwa ni mara ya kwanza tangu Kuchaguliwa na Kuingizwa kazini kuiongoza KKKT-Dayosisi ya Kaskazini Mashariki, Askofu Dkt. Msafiri Joseph Mbilu amewashukuru washarika wa Usharika wa Mkata kwa namna wanavyoendelea kumtumikia Mungu.
- Hits: 364
Askofu wa KKKT-Dayosisi ya Kaskazini Mashariki Mch Dkt. Msafiri Joseph Mbilu amewapongeza washarika wa Usharika wa Mkata Mtaa wa Magamba kwa kazi kubwa na nzuri ya ujenzi wa Kanisa unaoendelea.
Pongezi hizo amezitoa leo tarehe 22/10/2021, alipokuwa anaongoza Ibada ya uwekwaji wa Jiwe la Msingi, Katika Usharika wa Mkata Mtaa wa Magamba.
Mtaa huo wa Magamba ulianzishwa mwaka 2012 ukiwa na waumini saba na sasa unajumla ya waumini 54.
- Hits: 250
Organization: Northern Eastern Diocese- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Position : Human Resource Officer (1)
Report to: General Secretary
Duty station: ELCT-NED Head Office
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manager recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the General Secretary
Minimum Academic qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualification and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as HR manager for 3 years or more.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- people oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices Knowledge and competence in information and communications technology (ICT) application
- Application letters enclosed with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CVs) indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcript and certificates should be addressed to the undersigned.
- Only applicants with required qualifications should be considered.
- All applicants are required to indicate name of the position applied at the envelope.
- Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Deadline for application is 22/11/2021
All applications should be sent via Address
NORTH EASTERN DIOCESE
P.O.BOX 10 LUSHOTO
- Hits: 246
Page 1 of 47